Chargery 680B Balancing Charger
• Multi-Chemistry: LiPo, Li-Ion, and LiFe
• Charges 1-6 cell Li-Poly packs
• Built in balancer
• Fully programmable
• Charge more than 1 pack at a time (some restrictions- 2 x 3S or 3 x 2S)
• Includes adapter wire #CEHP-7
ON SALE! While supplies last!
We purchased too many of these chargers. Since we're selling them at a loss, please contact Chargery with all warranty requests, we cannot support these due to our loss. Dave has tested these and they balance LiPo's much more accurately than any other Chinese chargers. We even use these chargers for our own personal flying.
For warranty requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.Chargery.com for more information.
We have found the quality of these chargers to be higher than Imax and others.
- Adjustable backlit LCD screen
- Balance and charge capability for multi-chemistries (LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe)
- Programmable: charge time, current, etc.
- Balancer monitors the voltages of each cell during the charging process
- Aluminum case with built-in fan
-Option to charge without balancing
-High power and high performance circuit
-Input power monitor (protects your battery when charging from your car, also protects the charger from AC voltages higher than 18V)
-"Perfect Protection" protects against reverse polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery temp and charging capacity (see below)
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection( input and output)
- Over charge and Over current protection
- Detect the over-discharged battery and pre-charge the battery at a small current to resume the battery capacity
- For the battery voltage is less than 2V/each cell, the CY-680B will refuse to charge to prevent from happen safety accident.
- With Special Connector Conversion Board(CCB) and conversion wire(CEHP-7) to fit all kinds of battery connectors
- Charge 2*3S or 3*2S battery packs simultaneously, the 2 or 3 packs should be connected to the CCB firstly, and then connect CCB to 680B
Input Voltage: DC 10-18V, 15A
Output Power: 150W Max
Charge Current: 0.1 - 8A
Balancing Current: 350mAh
Input Lead: Banana Jacks to Round Connector
Output Lead: 4mm Banana Jacks to Alligator Clips
Dimensions: 140mm x 98mm x 25mm
Optional Temperature Sensor allows you to monitor the temperature of your batteries while charging. Some companies include this in the base package with the charger but we sell it separately to keep our prices lower. While this is a nice added value, it's not necessary if you monitor your batteries.
Please visit our Accessories pages using the link on the right.
Please read the instructions included with your batteries and never leave Li-Po batteries charging unattended. If you're not sure about proper battery care, Thunder Power has safety resources on their website that can help you.
CHARGERY ACCESSORIES PAGE
This charger does not come with balancing boards. Please purchase yours at the link above.